You must reset your password when logging in for the very first time. For security purposes, this process requires a few steps and you will be prompted while on the site. It should take less than 10 minutes from start to finish.
- Click on My WISE Login (at the top right of the page) to open the pop-up dialog box.
- Click on “Click here to continue.” at the end of the first-time log in notice in the pop-up dialog box.
- Enter the email address you used when you signed up for membership in the pop-up dialog box.
- Check your inbox for “WISE Password Reset: Step 1 of 2” email and click on the link provided.
- Check your inbox for “WISE Password Reset: Step 2 of 2” email for your temporary password and information about your profile. (So that we may better serve you, please tell us a little about yourself as you update your WISE profile. Your privacy is important to us and all individual responses will be kept completely confidential. This email provides further information.)
- Return to WISEworks.org.
- Click on My WISE Login (at the top right of the page) to open the pop-up dialog box. Log in using your email address and temporary password.
- Click on the WISE logo (at the top left of the page) to refresh the page.
- Click “Welcome, [your name]" at the top right of the page. Select "Profile" from that dropdown menu. Please update your profile and enter a new password. Click on “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page. You will now be able to access to all the exclusive members-only content on WISEworks.org.
• Email address and password are case sensitive.
• You should receive the first Password Reset email within a couple of minutes of submitting your email address. If more than five minutes has lapsed, then we were unable to locate your address in our membership database. This may be due to our recent database integration or that your membership has expired or a typo in your submission. If you believe this is an error, please use the form below so that we may resolve this for you.